From determining your home's value to closing day, learn more about the home selling process.
As your Broker, I promise to:
- Prepare a comparative market analysis (CMA) showing recent comparable home sales and demand in your neighborhood.
- Walk through your home, noting special features and improvements to help maximize your value.
- Provide full listing service including advertising, find a buyer and negotiate the best price for the highest Return on your Investment (ROI).
- Work with you on a competitive listing price.
- After receiving an offer, inform previous buyer's agents of an offer on-the-table, generating more demand, often resulting in multiple offers at a higher price.
- Stay in close communication through the transaction including, inspection, and appraisal processes staying on top of all deadlines all the way to the closing table. Never get passed off to an Unlicensed Transaction Coordinator.
Marketing Your Property
As a RE/MAX agent, I have access to advanced technology and marketing strategies, and I have the knowledge and expertise to help sell your home. A few highlights include:
Online Listing for Your Home
Online listings feature information specific to each property and the surrounding area, as well as a property image. An invaluable marketing tool, the property image gives potential buyers an instant preview, which saves time and visually sparks interest.
Prospective buyers will be able to access the same great search technology available on my website while on the go! My home search app is available for both iOS and Android devices, increasing the opportunity for your home to be shown to potential buyers anywhere and at any time.
I have advanced marketing and digital strategies that can help drive more traffic to your listing. The RE/MAX network of agents is one of the largest in the country and can be a great resource for spreading the word about your property by word of mouth, online marketing, and other advertising opportunities.